Monday, March 26, 2012

Facebook for low-cost and no-cost promotions


I was recently invited to speak to a group of Direct Sales professionals in a Business Bootcamp series and make some recommendations on low-cost and no-cost promotions, specifically, using Facebook and other social media for promotions.


I've decided to touch on using Facebook for networking not selling, as well as how to effectively use Pages and Groups. I'm also going to introduce them to Pinterest as a promotional tool. 

I'll be writing individual posts for each topic over the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

If you're looking for something to chew on in the meantime, here are some links I suggested for this audience consisting of social media users at varying skill levels.

FREE Facebook 101 tutorial




If you have specific questions about how to use Facebook or other Social Media tools to promote your business or organization, please post them in the comments below or on my Simply Social FB Fan Page