Monday, July 18, 2011

How to Create a Facebook Profile

I recently conducted a Social Media Marketing session for a 22 year old, well established company that has many seasoned distributors who are brand new to social media. I recommended that they get started by utilizing Facebook. I started this post with the intention of creating a tutorial on how to create your personal Facebook profile, but found that there was "no need to re-invent the wheel". There is a great tutorial and video already available from AllFacebook.com.

Take a look at the link and video below and let me know if you have any questions.  I'm here to help and glad to do it!

Facebook Tutorial: How to Create a Facebook Profile




Remember, you can also connect with me on Facebook for daily Social Media tips and tricks and subscribe to this blog to get the latest news first!